var msg = new SpeechSynthesisUtterance(‘Hello World’);
Many news medien encode their paid text, but some of them has very simple encode mechanism. 😀
I wrote the following code to decode a famous webseite.
Just copy following codes in the console, then, you will see the text.
Guess, which medien? 😀
- device sharefolder -> set your folder path in windows and set folder name
- ubuntu terminal:
- sudo mount -t vboxsf FOLDERNAME /PATH/OF/FOLDER
Windows: share folder: name: share, path: c:???
Ubuntu: sudo mount -t vbox share home/ying/share
enable clipboard share:
sudo apt-get install virtualbox-guest-dkms
set the right to the share_folder
sudo adduser xxxxxxx vboxsf (XXX: your user name)
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:webupd8team/java
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install oracle-java8-installer
$ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
$ sudo apt-get install nautilus
$ sudo apt-get install nautilus-actions
$ nautilus-actions-config-tool * activate the command
for the case the clipboard sharing in virtualbox doesn’t work
$ sudo apt-get install virtualbox-guest-dkms
- set nat
- set host-only adapter (please create a network in the general setting, so that you can choose one of them in your host-only setting)
- start ubuntu
- go to system-network -> host-only network
- set your static ip, netmask, (no gateway!!!)
It is quite nice, that Cassandra has driver for Python, R and Node.js.
If you want to build a website with Cassandra DB which has also heavily scientific programming, I would suggest the following combination:
- Python Flask or Django + Cassandra
- Python(ZeroMQ, zerorpc) + R(opencpu) + Nodejs + Cassandra
The first solution is easiest, but the second solution is more elegant since you can separate the Python, Cassandra, NodeJS in different server. Thus the advantages of Node.JS will be kept. Of course, you can also use the childprocess from nodejs to call the Python and R.
ctrl + s : save all
ctrl + y : delete row
ctrl + b / ctrl + click: go to the source
It is very difficult to say which one I like more.
Jupter vs. RMarkdown
- RMarkDown: quick edit for beautiful report, compile is slow
- Jupyter: console in web, flexible, but sometimes you will fall into chaos
- Both can integrate different language
- Python > R
- R has more users in no computer science community
- R has very good tutorials and packages for time series.
- Since Python is faster than R, Python is more suitable for image processing
- R: dplyr
- Python: pandas
Master the two languages, your will find many friends. 🙂
1. How to install ipython 3 kernel to jupyter?
+ install Anaconda 3
+ copy “Jupyter notebook” symbol to desktop
+ right click -> “property” -> “start in” change to the folder which you want to begin with
2. How to install IRKernel to Jupyter?
+ Open Anaconda 3 prompt
+ conda install -c r r-essentials